Programme World of Work Pavilion
WOW is back – For a second year in a row the World of Work Pavilion brings to the world trade unions´ proposals and ideas for action on climate change. Events are set to take place on 2-7 December.
The programme includes among other:
- Cancun and beyond: how can trade unions build new momentum around climate change?
- The ILO Green Jobs Programme
- Union perspectives on the energy transition
- Cutting emissions - transforming jobs (IMF & ICEM)
On December 7, 2010, IMF and ICEM will appear at COP16-WoW to promote a "fair, just, and binding" international agreement for a sustainable "Greener" future.
- North-South Dialogue: Just transition and human rights